APA Chamber Music Festival 2019 in Katushika
APA Chamber Music Festival 2019
Theme: Participants have an opportunity to express or try the studied result for one year on this event.
This festival is one of APA’s original events, and APA and ACMP are considering a joint work from last year. We are looking forward to hosting a number of participants.
It is due to be held from this time not only in the conventional metropolitan area but in Kansai and Nagoya.
Tokyo metropolitan Katushika area Workshop, Concert
DATE: 10 (Sun) 12:00 – 21:00 2019
PLACE: Katushika Symphony Hills ( Katushika-ku, Tokyo, Japan)
Application Deadline: Dec. 14(Fri)
A mixed winds, strings and keyboard adult amateur player chamber workshop, offering workshop in near Aoto station Tokyo, Japan, featuring the talented young professional coach Quartet Okushiga; Ribon Aida, Kyoko Ogawa (Vn),Saki Ishida (Va),Misaki Kurokawa (Vc).
Workshop I Solo 2000 yen, Tutti 500 yen
Workshop II 2000 yen
Concert 2000 yen/player
Attendance qualification: three or more players pre-formed group
Each group can take up to 20 minutes performance time.
Please select your part ;
Mozart Piano concert No.16 K428
a Pf mov1, b Pf mov2, c Pf mov3
Mozart Piano concert No.23 K488v
d Pf mov1, e Pf mov2, f Pf mov3
both concert strings
g Vn1, h Vn2, i Va, j Vc, k Cb
Please select music and your part;
Music/ publisher / coach / entry part :
(1) Haydn String Quartet No.67 The Lark / Dob / Ogawa / Vn2, Va, Vc
(2) Beethoven String Quartet No.7 / He / Kurokawa / Vn1, 2, Va
(3) Beethoven String Quartet No.11 / Ba / Ishida / Vn1, 2, Vc
(4) Schubert String Quartet No.14 / He / Ishida / Vn1, 2, Vc
(5) Mendelssohn String Quartet No.6 mov1&3/ he/ Aida /Vn2, Va, Vc
(6) Brahms String Quartet No.1mov1 / he / Aida /Vn2, Va, Vc
Please inform music, performance time.