La Pellegrina: Dvořák's Stabat Mater
- For: (choral and solo) singers SATB, strings, winds and pianists
- With Martina Bernášková, Petr Bernášek, Václav Bernášek, Pavel Hořejší, Dirkjan Horringa, Libor Nováček, Mitchell Sandler, Rudolf Sternadel and others
- Central work for all: Dvořák's Stabat Mater for soloists, choir and large orchestra, conducted by Dirkjan Horringa
- Singers: sing besides the works for all in the a cappella chamber choir
- Instrumentalists: play chamber music and large symphony orchestra
- Everyone plays in two pre-formed chamber ensembles. Existing ensembles are welcome
- In addition, participants play a (movement of a) concerto by Mozart or a contemporary; the other participants and tutors form an ad-hoc orchestra that sightreads the accompaniment.