La Pellegrina: Play Chamber Music with the Kinsky Trio & Friends
20 July, 2019 to 27 July, 2019
- For: strings, winds and pianists; also for existing chamber music ensembles
- In the conservatoire of České Budějovice, with good grand pianos and professional workspaces
- Intensive coaching (also in the form of a teacher who plays a part) by the members of the Kinsky Trio Prague: Lucie Sedláková Hůlová (violin), Martin Sedlák (cello) and Veronika Böhmová (piano). Other tutors include Pavel Hůla (violin) and Ludmila Peterková (clarinet)
- More chamber music specialists will join the faculty if the number of participants allows it
- Everyone plays in two ensembles, with either a professional chamber musician playing in the ensemble or a full-time coach; one ensemble can be pre-formed. Existing ensembles welcome.